How exciting to reach our 100th post. And you are all still here with us!
I hope you have enjoyed our journey together so far, I know I have. Thank you for the time you have taken to read our adventures, to leave insightful comments and to share your own stories.
For something a little different, I thought that I would turn this post over to the readers of Childhood 101 and ask what you would like to be included in the next 100 posts.
- Are there issues that you are experiencing with your own children that I might be able shed some light on?
- Do you have questions or concerns about child care, kindergarten, the early years of primary school?
- Are there questions you would love to ask your child’s teacher but are too afraid/embarrassed/shy to ask?
- Do you want to know more about any of the topics we have covered so far?
- Are you looking for particular activity ideas or toys to develop particular skills?
- Do you have any questions about me and my experiences as a teacher or as a mother?
Whatever it is, leave a comment below and I will endeavour to answer your queries in forthcoming posts.
And thank you again!
If you are a new reader, here are some links to some recent, popular posts…
- DIY Kids Kitchen for under $10 – Part 1 & Part 2
- The Hundred Languages of Children
- Nurturing Creativity
- A Reminder for a Generation
- Mudpies & Magpies: 10 Super Sandpit Ideas