I love finding new ways to display children’s artwork and I love the convenience of decorative wall stickers for dressing up nurseries and kids spaces. Today’s giveaway combines the best of both these loves 🙂
These removable corner frames available from Simply Stated are great for hanging lightweight children’s artworks (I would say A4 sized or smaller as I have had to re-fix the larger artworks a couple of times but the smaller drawing on the left hasn’t moved at all). Each pack contains seven sets of corners and nameplates, in a range of bright colours.
And who wouldn’t want to hang masterpieces such as these! The one above of Mole, Ratty and Toad of The Wind in the Willows in a boat makes me smile every time I walk by it.
Five Childhood 101 readers have the opportunity to win thanks to Simply Stated. First prize is a Train Set of removable wall frames (pictured below left), valued at $32.95. Four runners up will each win a set of the removable corner frames. To enter, leave a comment below telling me about your child’s most recent artistic creation.
And be sure to visit Simply Stated to check out their fabulous range of stationery items (I am especially loving the removable whiteboard sticker panels for my office!)
The fine print:
1. The competition ends at 6pm AEST, Sunday, August 21st 2011.
2. Entry is open internationally.
3. To enter you must leave a comment on this blog post sharing one recent x.
4. Please register a routinely checked email address in the email field of your entry.
5. The winners will be selected randomly via random.org.
6. The winners will be notified via email within 7 days of the competition closing.
7. Should any winner fail to make contact via return email within 48 hours of notification a new winner may be selected.