My girls have a lot of books and I have been looking for shelving options for a narrow hallway so that I can store some books that I need to put away until AJ is a little older. As I was searching Pinterest for inspiration, I came across so many fabulous DIY ideas for children’s bookshelves that I couldn’t help but share! Here are 9 of my favourites…
1. Ikea Picture Ledges as open shelving (shown top left) at Crafts by Courtney.
2. DIY Book Crates (shown second from top on left) via No Time for Flashcards.
3. Book Storage Crates with chalkboard labels at Reading Confetti.
4. Pallet Bookshelves (shown top right) via Me and Madeline.
5. Wall Basket Bookshelves (shown bottom right) featured at Apartment Therapy.
6. Ikea Spice Rack Bookshelves at Buggy & Buddy – I love that these were an art project!
7. DIY Wooden Shelves with a colourful border at Inspiration Laboratories.
8. No Sew Fabric Hanging Shelves via I Can Teach My Child to Read.
9. Rain Gutter Bookshelves from Delightful Learning – perfect for a nook!
How do you store your children’s books?