Today I am guest posting over at Simple Homeschool about planning for interest based curriculum.
For those who don’t know, I oversaw an early learning program for 2-5 year olds where we successfully implemented an Emergent Curriculum program based on the interests of our children, within their broader learning community.
- Why our children need to learn HOW to think, not WHAT to think
- An Image of the Child
- Are 3 year olds to young to vote?
- Is Your Teacher a Pirate?
- Following Children’s Interests
- What Happens When You Follow a Child’s Interest
- How Does Following an Interest Differ From a Theme?
And of course, check out my guest post 🙂