There is no denying it, kids love colour!
And kids love to create, experiment, explore, engineer, imagine and share their great ideas. Kaleidoscope: Hands-On Explorations in Colour (and Color!) is the perfect resource for inspiring kids to do all that (and more!) with colour!
Kaleidoscope includes 25 awe-inspiring projects that integrate learning across a range of subject areas including the STEM topics of science, technology, engineering and mathematics, plus art, literacy and cooking. You’ll find printable resource pages, field trip ideas, related book selections and BONUS ideas for simple sensory play fun for younger children. These are simple fun ideas, many of which I am sure you are not likely to have come across before – like jello printmaking! Designed to be used with kids aged 5 to 55, each project includes a supplies list, step by step instructions, full colour photographs and ideas for extending learning. Plus we’ve made sure that the activities only require materials that you probably already have in your home or classroom (or that are readily available at the grocery store!)
Kaleidoscope is a great resource for teachers, parents, camp organisers, youth and community group leaders, homeschoolers, after school care educators, in fact, anyone who spends time with kids as they learn.
You can purchase and download the Kaleidoscope ebook now a for just $11US.
Kaleidoscope at a glance:
- 25 highly engaging, hands-on integrated learning projects
- Each activity includes a supplies list, step by step instructions, full colour photographs and ideas for extending learning
- A collection of printable activity pages
- Suitable for children aged 5 and up
- Projects are suitable for home, classroom and community and church groups of all types
- Try one project or tackle several at once. Great for playdates, parties or camp at home experience – whatever suits your setting and schedule!
- Available to download right now for only $11(US), you can buy the ebook here now.
Projects include jello printmaking, art making inspired by renowned artists Klee, Kandinsky, Warhol and Giacometti, Skittle science, spinning tops, rainbow magic, a rainbow code breaker, writing and poetry prompts, a photography hunt and a make your own kaleidoscope (of course!)…and that is not even half of the great value ideas included. Each and everyone has been chosen for it’s unique approach to the study of and experimentation with COLOUR!
Here’s a peek at some of the pages…
Also includes a range of printable resource sheets;
PLEASE NOTE: This book is received via a digital download which means there is no waiting, as soon as payment is received you will be able to download your PDF file and get started. Please download the file when on a laptop or desktop computer and not to a mobile device first. All sales of PDF files are final and no refunds will be given.