It’s no secret that my children love pretend play so today I have gathered together 15 fun and fabulous, Christmas inspired pretend play ideas for those children who love to imagine and pretend. Some are small world ideas and others are larger, themed dramatic play spaces but all of them are simple to set up and are great for free play – engaging your children so that you can get all of that last minute Christmas preparation done I’m hoping!
Pretend Play Ideas
1. A Magical Sleigh Ride via My Little Bookcase.
2. Santa’s Workshop Wrapping Station via Childhood 101.
3. Christmas Card Making Station via Childhood 101.
4. Christmas Pretend Play Corner and Book Corner via My Little Bookcase
5. Christmas Cookie Baking Play via Edventures with Kids.
6. Sugar Plum Factory via Frogs Snails and Puppy Dog Tails.
7. Indoor Igloo via My Little 3 and Me.
Small World Ideas
8. Gingerbread Rice Christmas Village via Childhood 101.
9. Pine Scented Christmas Small World via Picklebums.
10. Christmas Playdough Village via Creative Play Central.
11. Christmas Tree Small World via Buggy and Buddy.
12. White Christmas Wooden Train Play via Play Trains.
13. Small World Snow Scene via My Little 3 and Me.
14. Small World Train Play via Little Bins for Little Hands.
15. Snowy Small World via One Time Through.
Have fun playing pretend this Christmas!