Does your child exchange treats with their classmates at Eastertime? This Easter printable postcard is simple enough for kids to make for family, friends or classmates pretty much independently.
Designed by the wonderful Ali of At Home with Ali, it’s simply a case of print, cut and adorn – and the kids will think you are truly egg-cellent!
You will need:
- Easter printable PDF (download here)
- Lightweight cardstock or semi-gloss photo paper (A4 sized or similar, see instructions below)
- Thin double-sided tape
- Small, wrapped Easter chocolate treats
- Small pop poms (optional)
1. Download the postcards, four to a page, as an A4 sized document here. When printing to US letter (or alternative sizes) select “Fit to printable area” (or similar depending upon your printer type). I suggest printing the cards onto a lightweight card stock or semi-gloss photo paper.
2. Cut out cards.
3. Write a short message for the recipient on the white cloud area of each card.
4. Stick on your Easter treats (we used half-egg chicks and rabbits – treats with a flat back will work best) and pom poms with small pieces of double sided tape.
5. Share with friends and family members this Easter!
Will your child be making treats for others this Easter?
More Easter goodness…