One Australian Childhood 101 reader will win a Closer to Nature baby feeding prize pack, of which the Closer to Nature® Explora Electric Baby Food Blender is the champion. A useful appliance when it comes to preparing homemade meals for babies, the blender is perfect for creating smooth purees from both fruit and vegetables and, as your baby develops through the different stages of solids, a slightly chunkier texture can be achieved. As well as being quick and easy to use, the blender;
- Features a two-speed setting and a pulse action.
- Is compact in size so it will not take up too much precious bench space.
- Is super easy to clean and the blades and container are both dishwasher safe.
- At $40 makes an affordable, thoughtful gift idea for new mums.
As well as the Closer to Nature® Explora Electric Baby Food Blender, the prize pack also contains;
- 1 x set of 4 Pop Up Freezer Pots and Tray: Perfect for storing small portions, the pop up freezer pots feature a push-up base making it easy to pop out portions as needed.
- 1 x 2 pack of Roll n Go Bibs (not shown): Featuring a specially designed ‘crumb catcher’ to collects spills, the bibs are colourful, feature a wipe clean surface and roll up easily for storage.
- 1 x 5 Pack of Soft Tip Weaning Spoons: Soft and gentle for little mouths, the super-soft collapsible silicone base deposits the food gently onto your baby’s tongue.
All Closer to Nature® Explora products are BPA free, dishwasher, microwave and steriliser safe. You can see the full range here.
One Australian Childhood 101 reader will win this Closer to Nature baby feeding prize pack.
Entry is simple. This is a game of skill and entries will be judged based on creativity and originality. To enter, leave a comment on this post in response to this question:
What favourite food combination are you looking forward to trying with your baby?
Australian entrants only. Entries close 5PM AEST, 15th October, 2013. Full terms & conditions here.
This giveaway is run in accordance with my disclosure policy.