This post is sponsored by BIG W.
This week the BIG W Hint Squad members were challenged with sharing last minute gift ideas for Christmas. Here’s my super simple idea with some tips on making it work for family members of all different ages and stages…
If your looking for further suggestions of what to team with your beach towel, begin by thinking of all things classically summer, like…
- A cute baby sunhat
- A pair of baby sunglasses
- A packet of swimmer nappies
- A nice beach bag that doubles as a nappy bag
- Bath toys
- Baby skincare pack
- A pair of swimming goggles
- Water gun
- Dive toys
- Slip n slide
- A baby doll
- A drink bottle
- A slushie maker
- A kids camping chair
- Totem tennis set
- A cricket set
- An iTunes voucher
- A pair of headphones
- Lip gloss
- Flip flops or thongs
- Fishing rod
- Video camera
- Pair of sunglasses
- A beach cover up
- The latest issue of her favourite magazine
- A book by her favourite author
- A pool lounge
- A bottle of wine
- A set of acrylic tumblers
- A banana lounge
- A cap
- Six pack of his favourite beer
- A book by his favourite author
- A SodaStream drinks maker
- A camping chair
- A hammock
- Portable radio
- A set of BBQ tools
- A BBQ cookbook
- A book by his/her favourite author
- A bathrobe
- Bath products
- A personal grooming set
I even made this gift idea work for Immy’s teachers this year – pairing each beach towel with a nice, metal drink bottle. It really can work for everyone! And you can take all of the stress out of your last minute gift shopping by using BIG W’s Click and Collect service. Just place your order online and select the Click and Collect option and your purchases will be delivered to your nearest store for collection (please check your estimated delivery time to ensure your gift arrives in time for Christmas). Best of all, the Click & Collect service is free of charge.
Australian Childhood 101 readers have one last opportunity to win a $100 gift card to spend at BIG W
This is a game of skill and entries will be judged based on creativity and originality. To enter, leave a comment on this post in response to this question:
What is your favourite last minute gift idea?
Open to Australian residents only. Entries close 6pm AEDST, Sunday, 22nd December, 2013.
The fine print:
1. The competition begins at 9am AEDST, 16th December, 2013 and ends at 6pm AEDST, Sunday, 22nd December, 2013.
2. Entry is open to Australian residents only.
3. Entries will be judged based on creativity and originality.
4. There one prize to be won, with a total prize pool of $100.00
5. Entry is limited to one comment per household/IP address. Please register a routinely checked email address in the email field of your entry.
6. The winner will be notified via email within 14 days of the competition closing.
7. Should the winner fail to make contact via return email within 72 hours of notification a new winner may be selected.
8. The winner’s contact details will be passed onto BIG W and the prize organised directly by them.
9. All tips and hints shared may be republished anonymously by BIG W.