Read on for your chance to win a $150 voucher to spend online at Bunyip Toys.
When I was invited to review an item from the Playmobil range I must admit I wondered if Immy had outgrown it’s playful potential. And then I was shown the swimming pool set and I knew that it was something my imaginative girl would love.
And I was right! From the moment we began unpacking and assembling the set, Immy was captivated. Not only does she love the fact that we filled the pool with water (perfect on these hot, sunny days we have been having), and that it has a pump activated shower and a water slide, but the number of figurines (six) and accessories (heaps! Including tiny flip flops for the people, a book for Mum to read by the pool and a stereo!) has led to lots of extended periods of imaginative play since we set it up under our patio three days ago!
This was my first experience with Playmobil and I am impressed. Although it took more assembly then I expected, Immy was able to help with much of this. Also I should mention that the small pieces would mean this particular set is not suitable for children who still mouth toys (it is recommended for children aged 4+).
Amongst the extensive range of toys in store at Bunyip Toys, you’ll find range a great range of Playmobil (word is that head bunyip, Andrew, has been collecting Playmobil for over 30 years!) You will also find art supplies, wooden toys, science fun, dress ups, puzzles and more! If you have still got Christmas shopping to do, Bunyip’s very reasonable flat $8 delivery rate (Australia wide) makes shopping from the comfort of your couch a much more attractive alternative to facing the Christmas shopping crowds at your local shopping centre!
Bunyip Toys are giving one Childhood 101 reader the chance to win a $150 gift voucher to be spent in their online store. To enter, visit Bunyip Toys online and have a browse of their store, then return to this post and leave a comment below telling me how you would spend the voucher. Simple! But be quick, this giveaway is only open for 7 days.
Open to Australian residents only. THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED.
Congratulations to Genine #39 the winner of the Bunyip Toys voucher.
The fine print:
1. The competition ends at 6pm AEST, Thursday, December 8th, 2011.
2. Entry is open to Australian residents only.
3. One entry per household/IP address.
4. To enter you must leave a comment on this blog post sharing how you would spend the gift voucher at Bunyip Toys.
5. The winner will be selected via random.org.
6. Please register a routinely checked email address in the email field of your entry.
7. The winners will be notified via email within 7 days of the competition closing.
8. Should the winner fail to make contact via return email within 48 hours of notification a new winner may be selected.
Childhood 101′s disclosure statement regarding sponsored posts can be found here.