This post is sponsored by Soup. Julia of Soup writes;
Most people love getting the chance to try new products before anyone else, and also having an opportunity to provide feedback on products direct to the brand themselves. Mums especially rely strongly on other mum’s opinions, those who have been there, done that. And what mum doesn’t love passing on some words of wisdom to other mums from their own experience with products?
This is where Soup comes in. Soup is a community of people who have signed up to help brands develop and promote their products. The way it works is once you join Soup, you’ll be invited to participate in projects. Projects range from being sent products to try (and samples to share around), told about new services for you to road test, or the opportunity to win prizes. After that Soup will ask you for your honest opinion (good or bad) so that your feedback can help develop better products for everyone.
Soup Mama’s and their families have trialled the following product types over the last year: air fresheners, wine, snacks for them, snacks for their children, moisturiser, beer, new books, yoghurt, coffee, chocolate, new nappy innovations, and taken part in education campaigns as well that inform them about products and health issues that help them with the well being of their family. See what they’ve said about the various products here.
A few quotes that show how much Soupers love being part of Soup:
“It always brightens my day when my Soup parcel arrives. I’d let my kids open it & they’d go WOW!!! . Really really enjoyed it & gave me something extra to chat about with my friends & neighbours especially since we all have kids & we want the best & safest products for our children. Thanks very very much for making this a special & wonderful experience for me my kids & friends!” Valerie, 30
“I thought this program was great! I have never been on anything like it and feel like I am part of the Soup team. The products are great and I was proud to share them with my friends and family. I don’t think a skin care brand has ever had this type of big impact on my before. “ Joanne, 38
“Thanks for choosing me to be part of the program. I can say that you’ve won the hearts of a lot of people. I hope I’ll get to be involved in future programs again. =)” Gay, 34
Soup have some exciting projects coming up: including more wine tasting, more beauty products, yummy brand new food products that haven’t yet hit the supermarkets, health advice for your pets, and an innovative new product for new mums.
To join, head on over to Soup!
THE GIVEAWAY – THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED
Soup are giving Childhood 101 Australian readers (sorry, this giveaway is NOT open to overseas readers) the opportunity to win a great big hamper packed full of goodies from recent Soup projects. At over $160 value, it includes:
- ‘Beyond Fear’ novel by Jaye Ford
- 4x Nestle Club Chocolate Block, 70% Dark Chocolate Mint (100g)
- 2x Nescafe Café Menu Coffee, Cappuccino (10pk)
- Schweppes Soft Drink, Limeade (1.25L)
- 2x Nivea Intensive Moisturising Body Lotion (250ml)
- Aveeno Active Naturals Soothing Bath Treatment (42g)
- 2x Air Wick Aqua Mist Air Freshener, Fresh Water (300ml)
- Air Wick Aqua Mist Air Freshener, Wild Lavender & Mountain Breeze (300ml)
- Surf Essential Oils Laundry Liquid, Tropical Flowers & Ylang Ylang (875ml Top Loader)
- Finish Dishwasher Cleaner (250ml)
- Finish Quantum Dishwasher Tablets, Lemon (20pack)
- 6x Dettol Healthy Touch Instant Hand Sanitizer Refresh (50ml)
- Dettol No-Touch Prime Hand Wash, Cucumber Splash (250ml refill)
- Huggies Baby Wipes, Unscented (72 pack)
- Hahn White Low Carbohydrate Beer T-Shirt (size 12)
To enter, all you need to do is visit Soup’s recent project page and have a look at the recent reviews. Then, leave a comment below and tell us one Soup product/project you would like to have been involved in and why.
You don’t need to be a Soup member to enter but we’d love it if you did join (if you haven’t already)… so even if you’re not the lucky winner of the Hamper, you’ll still be able to get your hands on Soup goodies in future.
The fine print:
- The competition starts at 9am, May 6th 2011 and ends at midday, May 20th 2011 (AEST).
- Entry is open to Australian residents over the age of 18
- To enter you must leave a comment on this blog post and tell us one Soup product/project you would like to have been involved in and why.
- Please register a routinely checked email address with your entry.
- The most original and creative answer (as judged by Jayne from Soup) will be selected as the winner of the Soup Hamper.
- The winner will be notified via email within 7 days of the competition closing.
AND THE WINNER IS… Louise Pickett with a very creative response;
The steam iron would not be my first pick
but yoplait would be yum from the first lick
Taylors wine may make me get the iron out to try
and COMPEED Blister Patches will be there for when i cry
Oooh nevia would feel like such a treat
and that tv would just be sweeeet !
A activa to help our tum
and some huggies for stinky bums!
the aqua mist to cover that smell
the solo’s -low carb-but can you tell?
a book to to read at night
add some snacks-ones even light.
but the estee lauder you use at night
might stop this mum from waking up a fight
it all sounds so good to me
and whats that you say -to join is free!!!
of to soup i shall go
what i will try — i just dont know
how exciting the surprises would be
if by chance they were to select me !!!!!!!!
Childhood 101′s disclosure statement regarding sponsored posts can be found here.