I am already getting notes home about plans about end of year or Christmas parties for both school and out-of-school activities, and for most of these we are asked to bring a plate of food for the kids to share! With time in short supply around here I am aiming for maximum impact with minimum effort and I think that these simple Christmas Watermelon Pops might just fit the bill.
Easy Christmas Watermelon Pops
You will need:
- Christmas tree biscuit/cookie cutter
- (Optional) Honey
- (Optional) Multi-coloured sprinkles
- Slice watermelon into slices just over 1cm thick.
- Cut tree shapes with biscuit cutter.
- Gently push popstick into the base of the tree.
- (Optional) Add a little more Christmas bling by brushing trees with a little honey (add a drop of boiling water if the honey needs softening) and sprinkling with multi-coloured cake sprinkles.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
What is your go-to easy kids party snack when you are asked to bring a plate to share?