Whatever your personal family dinner time challenges, Family Food has a solution for you!
“We eat the same foods over and over again. I have run out of ideas of what to cook!”
“I struggle to find recipes that are enjoyed by all the family…both children and adults.”
“When we get home from work/school/childcare/extra curricular activities, I have little time (or energy!) to get dinner ready. On these days, what we eat needs to be quick and easy.”
“The daily ‘witching hour’ is hard, with tired, cranky kids. Some days I wish that I had been more organised and made dinner at breakfast time!”
Family Food: The Dinner Edition presents nutritious, family friendly recipes as an easy, portable eBook. It includes;
- Quick & Easy meal ideas for days when you need dinner on the table in a hurry
- Dinners that can be prepared ahead of time, that reheat and freeze well for days when evening dinnertime prep is impossible
- Tried and tested meal ideas that both children and adults will enjoy
- Fun food ideas to get the whole family involved in preparing meals
- Printable pantry list that you can take to the supermarket with you
- Printable meal planner, use our pre-filled guide or develop your own with the planner provided
With BONUS tips for encouraging kids to try new foods, suggestions for including children of all ages in cooking experiences, ideas for family mealtime conversations and more!
Purchase your copy of this downloadable recipe eBook now for $11.95.
Family Food: The Dinner Edition is the result of an exciting collaboration between two fabulous Australian bloggers – Christie Burnett of Childhood 101 and Kyrstie Barcak of A Fresh Legacy. By sharing delicious, tried-and-tested, family friendly recipes and a range of helpful hints, Christie and Kyrstie’s goal is to provide support for parents interested in cooking appetising, healthy meals for their families.
Feedback from everyday families on the Family Food recipes;
“I made these (Tuna Patties) last night, my 10 month old loved them” – Chris
“Your beef casserole was a huge hit in our house this week! So delicious and the preserved lemons totally made it!” – Cara
“I made this recipe for my skinny, fussy, veggie hubby tonight and he loved it. Thank you!!!” – Seana
“We’ve all devoured it and voted mine out and yours in! Loved it! Soooo tasty. Thanks for yet another delish and easy meal.” – Di
Because we believe being prepared is half the challenge, Family Food: The Dinner Edition includes two handy, printable resources to make your life easier;
- A pantry list which acts as a checklist for ingredients used in the Family Food recipes. With space to add other grocery items that you need, the pantry list is perfect to print out, fill in and take with you to the supermarket or grocery store.
- A monthly menu planner and valuable hints for menu planning to help you get more organised with your family meals. As well as a blank planner we have also included a pre-filled guide.
If you like the convenience of using the laptop or iPad as your virtual recipe book, Family Food: The Dinner Edition is formatted as a handy PDF file that is sized perfectly for smaller screens. It can also be printed if you prefer a paper copy.
Purchase your copy of this downloadable recipe eBook now for just $11.95.