We started the tradition of making a homemade Christmas wreath as a family many Christmases ago. We’ve made wreaths from paper tubes, craft sticks, even pool noodles! So while we are planning this year’s masterpiece for the front door, I thought you might enjoy the following homemade Christmas wreath ideas as inspiration for creating your very own Christmas keepsake and holiday tradition.
12 Homemade Christmas Wreath Ideas
1. Our first ever DIY wreath was a paper Christmas wreath made from the pages of recycled magazines.
2. We followed it up the following year with a Cardboard Tube Wreath from recycled TP tubes. It was a big hit with visitors to our home.
3. How sweet are the pretty Yarn Wreaths shared by The Craft Train over at Easy Peasy Kids.
4. This Stained Glass Wreath is so kid friendly, and it would look lovely hung in a window by the front door. Via In the Playroom.
5. How delightfully fluffy is this Feather Wreath from Life Over C’s.
6. Our Craft Stick Wreath was super sparkly and very modern! Gotta love that glitter!
7. I love that the NurtureStore family used festive, scented paint and the hands of every family member to make this Handprint Wreath.
8. Buggy and Buddy’s Torn Paper Wreath would be lots of fun for toddlers and preschoolers to make.
9. Oooh, I am sure this Scented Wreath from My Nearest and Dearest smells divine, and very Christmassy!
10. Or you might love this Orange Scented Wreath from The Mad House.
11. Slip in a lesson in knot tying in with this Fabric Wreath from The Chaos and the Clutter.
12. Get snipping to create little paper snowflakes for a Snowflake Wreath. Via What Did We Do All Day?