This 35 page printable Multiplication Resource Pack includes a fun collection of 10 multiplication games that review multiplication of factors 1 to 12. Designed to encourage children to apply multiplication learning, and to get them thinking and responding quickly, these games are quick and easy to prepare and simple to play.
Perfect for use with children in grades three and up, this pack is great for teachers, homeschoolers and parents looking to support their child’s learning. The games and resources can be used as a homework tool or within the classroom – they make a useful addition to small group math rotations and maths centres.
The Multiplication Resource Pack at a glance;
- Multiplication Fact Cards for factors 1-12 and 5 games to play
- Printable Multiplication Bingo for 2-6 players
- Race to the Finish Line Game for 2-5 players
- Fast Facts Game for 2-4 players, with two versions
- Four in a Line Dice Game for 2 players, with two versions
- Multiplication Speed Test solo challenge, four versions
- Multiplication Wheels for factors 2-12
- Instructions with US and UK spelling.
The games and resources are quick and easy to print and prepare and fun to play!
PLEASE NOTE: This book is received via a digital download which means there is no waiting, as soon as payment is received you will be able to download your PDF file and get started. Please download the file when on a laptop or desktop computer and not to a mobile device first. All sales of PDF files are final and no refunds will be given.