Many of our everyday decisions teach our children about value for money.
- Do we invest in the quality of wooden toys versus their cheaper plastic counterparts?
- Do we plan and save for large purchases, comparing prices for value for money?
- Do we give our things away or throw them away when we have finished with them?
- Do we talk to our children about the choices we are making as we shop to a budget?
- Do we recycle, repurpose, repair or make our own?
- Do we show our children how to make their own fun?
- Do we give our children the opportunity to work for, handle and spend their own money?
These are important lessons for our children and it is part of our role as parents to help them develop a responsible attitude towards making, saving, spending and finding value for money. And I can think of no better time than the lead up Christmas to involve children in these types of decision making and over the next four weeks I will be writing about ways to do just that as part of Kia’s campaign to help families get more value for their money…
In releasing the all new Kia Cerato Hatch, the team at Kia are confident that you will find it gives back great value everyday. So confident in fact, that they have committed to finding a whole host of great deals to celebrate it’s release. And we are not just talking cars – Kia have partnered with retailers all across the country to find deals on technology, electronics, travel, appliances, and more, even baby goods! Every day, for 40 days (commencing Nov 1), you will find a new ‘get more value’ deal on Kia’s Get More Value website. Perfect timing for finding great deals for Christmas shopping!
This post was sponsored by KIA. To celebrate the great value of KIA’s new car – Cerato Hatch, a website has been launched so you and your family can get some great value offers and deals. Check out my favourite deal for this week: Purchase any Safe-N-Sound Convertible Car Seat or Convertible Booster Seat from Baby Village and receive a FREE Safe-n-Sound Car Organiser valued at $39.95
Photo source: Julia W