The Childhood 101 team of contributors represent families of all different shapes and sizes and over the years we have collected together lots of tips for making family travel as stress free as possible. Of course, we realise that holidaying with children in tow is not going to be completely stress free but we hope that by sharing our experiences for getting prepared and enjoying both the journey and your time away, we can take a lot of the anxiety out of the experience for those heading away as a family for the first time.
Together with a little help from some of our favourite blogging friends, we have collected together this great collection of posts all about travelling with kids and we are calling it our Stress Less Guide to Family Travel!
- Holiday and Vacation Countdown Calendar: Get the children prepared for your trip.
- Packing Tips for Travelling with Kids: You’re not going to want to forget this list!
- Travelling Overseas With Kids: Getting Ready via Planning with Kids.
- 25 Family Travel Tips from YTravel Blog.
- Preparing for International Travel with a Baby via Planning with Kids.
- Free Travelling with Baby Printable Packing List from The Organised Housewife.
Travelling by Air
- Flying With a Baby: The SPICE Plan: Everything you need to take on board.
- 17 Tips for Travelling with Kids via YTravel Blog.
Travel Games for Kids
- Printable Road Trip Drawing Prompts via Picklebums.
Road Trips & Camping
- Road Trip Snack Suggestions: Plus tips for packing and organising snacks.
- 7 Tips for Making the Most of the Journey: Enjoy the trip with these great ideas.
- Car Travel With Kids: Surviving Long Journeys via Planning with Kids.
Tips for Staying & Playing Away From Home
- How to Make Hiking Fun for Kids from Go Explore Nature.
- 11 Tips for Taking Children to Public Places & Enjoying It via YTravel Blog.
Where are you planning to go on your next family vacation?