We’re working on developing a chore system for our girls so I’ve been scouring the internet for ideas and have found a heap of ideas for making chore time that little more fun! Here are six of my favourites…
1. This just may be the ultimate way to make a chore chart super fun for kids – it’s a scratchie chore chart! Thanks for the inspiration Toddler Approved!
2. Carrie’s fabulous chore chart uses real coins to help children learn about recognising and adding currency as they complete their chores.
3. A set of chore chart bracelets provide a surefire way to make sure that the kids don’t forget their chores for the day. Via Kids Activities Blog.
4. Encourage older children to put their hands up for extra chores with this fun Job Application for Chores printable from Living Locurto.
5. Love this simple magnetic flip up chore chart from My Name is Snickerdoodle.
6. School Time Snippet’s Chore Tic Tac Toe sees three chores in a row equal a reward!
Do you have a chore chart system in your home?