You know I love creative play as a way of providing children with the space, time and resources to express themselves in a unique ways, to share their ideas and knowledge of the world. Julia of The Kids Depot has put together a great list of gift ideas to inspire your child’s creative play. You’ll also find a great discount code (but be quick for this one) and your final chance to enter the Christmas Wishlist Giveaway…
For just 3 days, order any item from the Craft section of The Kids Depot, enter ‘craft’ in the checkout coupon box for 10% discount off your ENTIRE order. But be quick, valid only until this Sunday, 5th December.
AND THE WINNER IS
#54 (of the combined five week total) Mjelly
Please email me as soon as possible at burnettmc [at]gmail [dot] com
1. Simply visit The Kids Depot and have a good look around, then pop back here and leave a comment on this post telling me which of their products you would love to find under your Christmas tree come Christmas morning. Include a valid email address or Twitter username with your comment so that you can be contacted if you win.
2. Giveaway open to Australian residents only.
3. Readers may enter once each week for the five weeks of the Christmas Wishlist campaign.
4. Entries close 6pm (WA time), Friday 10th December, 2010.
5. One winner will be chosen randomly.
6. See the complete prize list here.
7. Products will be forwarded separately to the winners by the respective Christmas Wishlist retailers.
Visit these retailers for more Christmassy goodness:
Read the comments or scroll down to add your own:
Laura Chaffey says
Busy Brissy Mum says
Counting My Blessings says
They are such a great idea!
The bell set was a big hit at kindy last year too - but hmmm maybe thats a good one to play with at kindy but not at home (could I put up with the noise and trying to keep the set together/stop them donging each other on the head with them??)
Lots of lovely things
Aussie Mum says
Rebecca Newman says