Play the classic game, Memory, with this fun, printable Halloween matching game.
Memory or Concentration is such a great first game to play with older toddlers or preschoolers – though school aged kids can get so much out of it too! That’s because success in Memory relies upon children remembering where they have seen each picture card played in previous turns – both those and those of the other players. It’s truly a fabulous game memory game, whatever your age.
This free, printable Halloween Matching game card set includes a sheet of 16 game cards and a backing paper. Perfect for a game or two of Memory!
To prepare your game;
- Print TWO copies of the first page onto matte photo paper or lightweight cardstock (download and printing instructions are included below)
- Re-insert the printed pages into the printer and print the backing paper onto the reverse side of these pages.
- Cut cards apart.
- Laminate for durability.
- You will need two prepared sets of the memory match cards.
- Shuffle cards well and spread the cards out, laying them face down on the table.
- Players take turns to turn over two cards.
- If the pictures on the two cards match, the player keeps the matching pair and takes another turn. If they do not match, the cards are turned back over and play moves to the next player.
- Once all cards have been matched, the player with the most pairs wins the games.
Printing Your Halloween Matching Game
Click here to download >>
Halloween Memory Matching Game. Save the PDF to your own computer. Open the PDF to print. When printing, select “Fit to printable area” (or similar) to ensure the page fits with your printer type and local paper size. I suggest printing onto card stock or matte photo paper and laminating the printed cards for durability.
Having trouble accessing or downloading the file? Please try a different internet browser.
Please note: All Childhood 101 printables are for personal use only, you may not use any part of this content for commercial purposes-that includes selling the document, giving it away to promote your business or website, or printing the file to sell. You may not share, loan or redistribute these documents. Teachers may use multiple copies for students within their own classroom.