Inside: 25 fabulous color activities for school aged kids.
Introducing Rainbows & Kaleidoscopes: 25 STEAM Color Activities
Kids love to create, experiment, explore, engineer, imagine and share their great ideas. With our fun, hands-on learning resource, Rainbows & Kaleidoscopes, they can do all this and more…all while exploring and learning about color (or colour – depending where in the world you live!)
Rainbows and Kaleidoscopes includes 25 awe-inspiring color activities that integrate learning across a range of subject areas including the STEM topics of science, technology, engineering and mathematics, as well as art, literacy and cooking. These ideas are simple to do but super engaging and lots of fun – have you ever tried jello printmaking or making your own kaleidoscope?!!
Inside Rainbows and Kaleidoscopes you’ll find;
- Full instructions for completing 25 awe-inspiring color activities
- Practical suggestions for extending and modifying activities depending upon the age and ability levels of each child
- Printable activity pages that support your child’s learning
- 7 BONUS printable color activity pages
- Colorful field trip ideas
- Colorful book selections
- Activities suitable for children aged 5 to 12 years
- Both US and UK spelling versions of all printable materials for use by children are provided
Each of the 25 color activities included in Rainbows & Kaleidoscopes includes a supplies list, step by step instructions, full colour photographs and ideas for extending learning. Plus we’ve made sure that the activities only require materials that you probably already have in your home or classroom (or that are readily available at the grocery store!)
Projects include jello printmaking, art making inspired by renowned artists Klee, Kandinsky, Warhol and Giacometti, Skittle science, spinning tops, DIY rainbow making, rainbow code breaking, writing and poetry prompts, a photography hunt and make your own kaleidoscope instructions…and that is not even half of the great value ideas included. Each and everyone has been chosen for it’s unique approach to the study of and experimentation with COLOR and COLOUR!
Rainbows and Kaleidoscopes is perfect for you if;
- You are looking for hands-on, engaging color activities for school aged children
- You love STEM and prefer to teach with an integrated approach across subject areas
- You are a teacher, homeschooler, camp organizer, youth group leader, community group leader, after school educator or a parent looking for fun ideas for your child to do at home
You can purchase and download the Rainbows & Kaleidoscopes Color Activities ebook now for just $8US.
Rainbows and Kaleidoscopes at a glance:
- 25 highly engaging, hands-on color activities
- Each activity includes a supplies list, step by step instructions, full color photographs and ideas for extending learning
- A collection of fun, printable color activity pages
- Suitable for children aged 5 and up
- Projects are suitable for home, classroom and community groups of all types
- Also great for play dates, parties or camp at home experiences
- Try one project or tackle several at once – whatever suits your setting and schedule!
- Available to download right now for only $8(US), you can buy the ebook here now.
PLEASE NOTE: This resource is received via a digital download which means there is no waiting, as soon as payment is received you will be able to download your PDF file and get started. Please download the file when on a laptop or desktop computer and not to a mobile device first. All sales of PDF files are final and no refunds will be given.