In this collection of Mother’s Day gifts for school age kids to make you’ll find cute creative projects that are a little trickier to make, best suited for children aged 7+ years.
18 Mother’s Day Gifts for School Age Kids to Make
(as shown L-R in the images provided below)
2. Salt dough is a school craft classic and these Salt Dough Necklaces will be loved by every mom!
3. A fun gift for the mum who loves to drink tea, these Personalised Tea Bags from Be A Fun Mum are so unique.
4. Red Ted Art shows us how to make these simple but lovely Decorated Candles.
5. Encourage children to get outdoors on this special day with a Mother’s Day gift of DIY Seed Tape.
6. A set of pretty Paper Mache Pots for Mum (or Grandma) to store her treasures in is sure to be treasured.
7. Homemade coasters are super simple to make with Sharpies and look super cute!
8. In The Playroom shares how to make, decorate and assemble these bright and colourful Mother’s Day Biscuit Cards.
9. Our mini Greeting Card Journals can be made for Mom with any sweet greeting card..or design your own cover!
10. Pom poms are fun to make and make a great bookmark. See our Pom Pom Bookmark tutorial to get started.
11. Love these super cute DIY recycled planters from Paging Fun Mums!
12. Short on time or resources? This printable Mother’s Day writing prompt makes a wonderful keepsake for Mum or Mom (there’s a version with each spelling!) Via Picklebums.
13. For the beginning sewer, this Felt Heart Keyring from Red Ted Art is a great project.
14. I couldn’t be more in love with this DIY Heart String Art project.
15. Let the kids get baking with this simple recipe for Sweetheart Jam Drops. Stack and wrap three or four in clear cellophane for a delicious Mother’s Day treat.
16. A Chalkboard Notice Board is fun for the mum who likes to stay organised. Via Planning With Kids.
17. The memories on this Interview Cushion from A Little Learning for Two are guaranteed to make Mum smile.
18. Every gift needs a special card and this Pop Up Heart Card is sure to be a winner.
Check out our other handmade gift collections for younger children to make…