A fun collection of Mother’s Day gifts preschoolers can make at preschool or daycare.
Following on from the first Mother’s Day Gifts Toddlers can Make, this collection of ideas is suitable for the slightly older preschool age group – or children around 3-5 years of age. Of course, this recommendation is a guide only, so please look through the listed suggestions even if your children are outside this age range – many projects can be simplified or extended depending upon the age and ability levels of the children involved.
Plus, we have a collection of 18 Mother’s Day Gifts for School Age Kids to Make if you are working with older children.
15 Mother’s Day Gifts Preschoolers Can Make
(as shown L-R in the images provided below)
1. These Bath Salts from Planning With Kids would be fabulous if accompanied with a voucher book of interruption free tub time for Mum!
2. Salt dough necklaces are totally the ultimate in Mother’s Day accessories!
3. For the green thumbed mama or grandmother a Mother’s Day Flower Pot for the verandah is simply fabulous. Via Kitchen Floor Crafts.
4. Kids who love to help in the kitchen will enjoy rolling these Chocolatey Fruit Truffles with you. Wrap them in clear cellophane for a delicious Mother’s Day gift.
5. While the kids will definitely need help with this one, what mama wouldn’t love this fabulous Interview Mug? Thanks for the inspiration Freshly Planted.
6. With this Thumbprint Necklace from Paging Fun Mums every mom can carry a heart from her heart close to her heart.
7. This bright and colorful Pipe Cleaner Bouquet from Art Bar Blog is sure to make Mum smile.
8. What mother wouldn’t love a Love Monster Card from her own little monster!
9. Make a simple Collage Lantern to shine brightly on Mother’s Day with the help of Picklebums.
10. Create a beautiful piece of unique artwork that mom will treasure with one of these five Canvas Art ideas.
11. Get little fingers working to make mama a musical wind chime with found materials.
12. Create a wonderful jar of Loving Clay Heart Memories with Homegrown Friends.
13. You won’t believe these Handmade Flowers were once white cupcake liners! From Powerful Mothering.
14. Mums who like to cook will love this thoughtful Herb Garden in a Tub from JDaniel4’s Mom.
15. A Recycled Bottle Lantern makes a beautiful addition to the table outdoors or in (via Go Explore Nature).
Be sure to visit our other Mother’s Day gift posts…