A fun collection of Mother’s Day gift ideas to make with preschoolers.
Following on from the first Mother’s Day Gifts Kids Can Make gift guide for toddlers, this collection of ideas is suitable for the slightly older preschooler group – or children aged around 3-5 years. Of course, this recommendation is a guide only so feel free to look through the listed suggestion even if your children are outside this age range – many projects can be simplified or extended depending upon the age and ability levels of the children involved.
15 Mother’s Day Gifts Preschoolers Can Make
(as shown L-R in the images provided)
1. These Bath Salts from Planning With Kids would be fabulous if accompanied with a voucher book of interruption free tub time for Mum!
2. Wow! This Abstract Painted Scarf from Crafting Connections looks like something you would by in the stores and it’s so simple to make.
3. For the green thumbed mama or grandmother a Personalised Flower Pot for the verandah is simply fabulous.
4. Kids who love to help in the kitchen will enjoy making these Chocolatey Fruit Truffles.
5. While the kids will definitely need help with this one, what mama wouldn’t love this fabulous Interview Mug? Thanks for the inspiration Freshly Planted.
6. With this Thumbprint Necklace from Paging Fun Mums Mum can carry a heart from her heart close to her heart.
7. This bright and colourful Pipe Cleaner Bouquet from Art Bar Blog is sure to make Mum smile.
8. Or get outdoors and pick your own Fresh Flower Bouquet as inspired by Go Explore Nature.
9. Make a simple Collage Lantern to shine brightly for Mum – via Picklebums.
10. Create a beautiful and more permanent piece of artwork for Mum with one of these Canvas Art ideas.
11. A Meaningful Mama inspired Fingerprint Flower Necklace is sure to be worn with pride by any mama.
12. Create a wonderful jar of Loving Clay Heart Memories with Homegrown Friends.
13. You won’t believe these Handmade Flowers were once white cupcake liners! From Powerful Mothering.
14. Mums who like to cook will love this thoughtful Herb Garden in a Tub from JDaniel4’s Mom.
15. A Recycled Bottle Lantern makes a beautiful addition to the table outdoors or in (via Go Explore Nature).
Be sure to visit our other Mother’s Day posts…