Mother’s Day gift ideas to make with toddlers.
One of the things I love about being a mother is the gorgeous little handwritten notes and handmade gifts my girls present me with, at anytime of year. However, with Mother’s Day just around the corner I know many Childhood 101 readers will be looking for inspiration for gifts to make with the small people in their lives so I have collated three handmade Mother’s Day gift ideas guides.
This one is the first – Mother’s Day gifts to make with toddlers, to be followed early next week with ideas for preschoolers and also school aged children.
11 Mother’s Day Gifts to Make with Toddlers
(as shown L-R in the image above)
1. The Happy Jar Immy made for Grandma four (!) years ago sits proudly on her desk at work. She has actually added to the happiness cards when we have gone for visits to Grandma’s office 🙂
2. The Lavender Hearts from Teaching 2 and 3 year olds are made simply from playdough. I imagine they smell lovely as well as looking gorgeous.
3. Pauline of Lessons Learnt Journal talks about the importance of giving and thinking of others, sharing a DIY Bracelet simple enough for even young toddlers to make.
4. For little ones who like to help in the kitchen, a batch of Deliciously Simple Chocolate Crackles (not shown) is a wonderful treat to share with mum or nanna.
5. This cute Butterfly Footprint Canvas artwork from Plain Vanilla Mom is surely hang proudly in the home of any mother or grandmother.
6. Soho Sonnet shares a beautiful way to present a special Framed Artwork and Photo of the creative moment.
7. Capture Little Hands with this playdough craft from Teaching Mama.
8. Add a touch of Spring to any season for Mum with these simple Butterfly and Ladybird Window Clings (not shown).
9. Which mama wouldn’t be proud to wear a toddler made Bead Necklace like these from Teaching 2 and 3 Year Olds.
10. A Painted Bag that can be used by Mum for many different purposes – perfect! The Chirping Moms
11. An everlasting bouquet of Paper Towel/Kitchen Paper Flowers is sure to make Mum smile.
Check out our other Mother’s Day gift guides….