This collection of eleven Mother’s Day gifts to make with toddlers is too sweet for words!
One of the things I love about being a mother is the gorgeous little handwritten notes and handmade gifts my girls present me with, at anytime of year. However, with Mother’s Day just around the corner I know many Childhood 101 readers will be looking for inspiration for gifts to make with the small people in their lives so I have collated three handmade Mother’s Day gift ideas guides.
This one is the first – Mother’s Day gifts to make with toddlers, to be followed early next week with ideas for preschoolers and also school aged children.
11 Mother’s Day Gifts to Make with Toddlers
1. The Happy Jar Immy made for Grandma four (!) years ago sits proudly on her desk at work. She has actually added to the collection of happiness cards when we have gone in for visits to Grandma’s office.
2. These Colorful Candle Holders from Teaching 2 and 3 year olds look simply gorgeous and are perfect for toddlers to make.
3. Pauline of Lessons Learnt Journal talks about the importance of giving and thinking of others, sharing a DIY Bracelet simple enough for even young toddlers to make.
4. For little ones who like to help in the kitchen, a batch of Deliciously Simple Chocolate Crackles is a wonderful treat to share with mum or nanna.
5. This cute Butterfly Footprint Canvas artwork from Plain Vanilla Mom is surely hang proudly in the home of any mama or grandmother.
6. Make salt dough together and cut and decorate sweet pendants for a Salt Dough Necklace that any mama will treasure.
7. Capture Little Hands with this playdough craft from Teaching Mama.
8. Add a touch of Spring to any season for Mum with these simple Butterfly and Ladybird Window Clings.
9. Which mama wouldn’t be proud to wear a toddler made Bead Necklace like these from Teaching 2 and 3 Year Olds.
10. A Painted Bag that can be used by Mum for many different purposes – perfect! The Chirping Moms
11. An everlasting bouquet of Paper Towel/Kitchen Paper Flowers is sure to make mama smile and your toddler will love the painting experience.
Check out our other Mother’s Day gift guides….