Wherever in the world you are, and whatever your weather, you’ll find fabulous playful ideas for active kids all around the blogosphere. Here are 12 of my favourites to get you started…
Indoor Active Play Ideas
1. Indoor Obstacle Course : Adventures at Home With Mum
2. Weaving Through a Rainbow : Teach Preschool
3. Soft Toy Toss : Learn with Play at Home
4. Yoga with Kids : Just for Daisy
5. Getting Little Bodies Moving When It’s Too Hot (or Cold) Outdoors : Childhood 101
Outdoor Active Play Ideas
6. Foam Letter Alphabet Hunt : My Little Bookcase
7. Colour Run and Sort : Mummy Musings and Mayhem
8. Getting Outside When It’s Cold : Childhood 101
9. 5 Ways to Use Pool Noodles on Dry Land : Body Smart Blog
10. When Trikes Are Not Enough : I’m a Teacher Get Me Outside Here!
11. Simple Backyard Balloon Toss : A Mom with a Lesson Plan
12. Nature Based Play Ideas for Active Kids : Childhood 101
What active play experiences are your kids loving right now?