Apples! My girls love them. I love that they are cheap right now! And although my girls will just as happily crunch away on an apple au naturel, sometimes it is nice to dress them up as a bit of a treat. These Crunchy Apple Boats are super easy to make and they are sure to bring a smile to the face of any apple fan.
You will need:
- Apples – each apple makes two boats
- Your favourite spread – we used peanut butter but you could try honey, sun butter or Nutella
- Puffed rice or Rice Bubbles
1. Cut the apple in half, removing the core.
2. Spread the top with peanut butter.
3. Sprinkle with puffed rice or Rice Bubbles.
4. Cut a sail for your apple boat from a thick slice of cheese and attach with a toothpick.
You may also like:
Read the comments or scroll down to add your own:
Kat - The Organised Housewife says