21 fabulously fun Easter egg hunt ideas for families.
The highlight of Easter for my girls has to be the Easter egg hunt, after all what isn’t there to love about running around the garden to find delicious chocolate treasure! In fact, my ten year old already has our hunt on her mind, asking me to make it more of a challenge this year. Thanks to this collection of Easter egg hunt ideas, I’ve got lots of fresh ideas. But don’t just think these suggestions are just for tweens or teens, there are ideas here that will work with toddlers right through to teens.
21 Wonderful Easter Egg Hunt Ideas
1. Who wouldn’t love a treasure map for their egg hunt!
2. Love this nursery rhyme themed hunt from Raising Little Superheroes.
3. Add an Easter bunny trail to assist toddlers in their hunt. Via Smart School House.
4. Or leave a jelly bean trail! Via Together as family.
5. Preschoolers will enjoy this idea for a find your name hunt with Adventures and Play.
6. Host a hunt for Lego pieces with Frugal Fun 4 Boys & Girls.
7. Make hunting easier by colour coding your eggs and buckets. Via Sew Many Ways.
8. Present hunting clues in secret code with Science Sparks.
9. Turn your Easter egg hunt into a colour matching game. Via Make & Takes.
10. Have fun hunting and smashing confetti eggs with Oh Happy Day.
11. Take to the night with this glow in the dark egg hunt from Lil Luna.
12. Or host a flashlight egg hunt like this one from The Frugal Girls.
13. This energy burning egg hunt from Eats Amazing is sure to keep kids moving.
14. Alice and Lois shares a printable set of fun movement clues to use in your hunt.
15. Thriving Parents gets older children working together with a collaborative egg hunt.
16. Add a tech twist with older children with a QR code hunt. Via Bits of Everything.
17. If it’s warm where you are, why not try an underwater egg hunt.
18. Fun with Mama provides some easy to use printable Easter hunt clues.
19. DIY Inspired offers a set of printable clues for an indoor egg hunt.
20. This egg popper tree looks like such a fun way to hunt for Easter treats. Via Studio DIY.
21. Because eggs aren’t the only fun to collect at Easter, why not start a new tradition – a magic lollipop garden! Via Beauty and Bedlam.
Once your Easter egg hunt is over, the family fun most definitely doesn’t have to finish! These 7 Easter games are fabulous for a laugh.