This cute Christmas reindeer snack is simple enough for kids to make themselves. Using just 4 ingredients, it makes a super fun treat when the afternoon snack attack hits!
Simple Reindeer Snack Recipe
You will need:
- Melted white chocolate
- Oreo biscuit/cookies
- Pretzels – we used the star shapes from a bag of mini pretzels
- M & Ms
These really are so simple to make…
Or to slow that down …
1. Start with an Oreo cookie.
2. Use a dab of white chocolate to attach a red M & M to the cookie as the reindeer’s nose.
3. Use a dab of white chocolate on the back of each of two M & Ms to attach them to the cookie as the reindeer’s eyes.
4. Dip one point of a pretzel into your white chocolate and then gently push it into the inside of the cookie to form the reindeer’s antler. Repeat.
That’s it! Simple and fun, just the way we like it.
For more Christmas inspired snack ideas, check out 21 Kids’ Christmas Treats – Perfect for take-a-plate occasions