Inspired by the little heart bunting bringing a touch of sweetness to our lives by hanging in our living room, I decided to whip up a little Valentine’s Day hair clip so I can carry that sweetness throughout the whole day tomorrow.
Super in it’s simplicity, this clip took mere minutes to make!
1. Cut two small circles from felt (these form the base of the clip) and two hearts (which form the decorative feature).
2. Glue hearts to one base piece with a hot glue gun or craft glue (or hand stitch in place if you have more time!)
3. Take the second base piece and snip two small slits to one side. These slits are for the clip to slip through (see below). I am using a painted metal hair clip which we already own.
4. Remove from clip and stitch the two base pieces together with embroidery thread.
5. Slip clip back through the slits in the base and you are finished.
Voila! As sweet as can be.