Childhood 101 is like a second child to me. I love sharing my ideas and experiences and also truly appreciate the comments and responses I receive back from readers. This little community means the world to me and today I would like to touch base with you, to better understand what it is readers of Childhood 101 are looking for and how I can make the blog as useful as possible for you.
I would love you to complete this short survey. It will just take a few minutes of your time and I welcome your constructive feedback as I am always working to provide good quality content here at Childhood 101.
As a thank you, every survey respondent* will be entered into a little giveaway. A set of four wonderful Stella and Sam picture books by Mary-Louise Gay will be on their way to one lucky Childhood 101 reader who completes the survey. Closing date for feedback (and for the giveaway) is August 18th.
The Fine Print:
- * To be entered into the giveaway, the survey respondent must leave a valid email address when prompted in the survey. Email addresses will not be shared with anyone.
- One winner will be selected via random.org.
- Entry is open internationally.
- The survey and giveaway close at midday, August 18 2011, Perth Western Australian time.
- Should the giveaway winner fail to make contact within 48 hours of notification, a new winner will be selected.