This New Year’s Alphabet Bingo Game is a great way to revise alphabet learning with preschool or kindergarten age learners.
I love bingo as a first game for kids and adults to play together, making it the perfect game for your holiday family gathering. Being a classic game with simple rules, it’s an easy game to just sit down and play together. And the fun, metallic foil balloon alphabet design makes this a great New Year’s Eve party game.
Bingo is also fun for Christmas parties, family game night and as a classroom literacy activity.
RELATED: Be sure to also check out our collection of 9 New Years Eve Games for Families.
Printable New Year’s Alphabet Bingo Game
This printable bingo game includes 8 different bingo game boards, a set of calling cards and instructions for play. Download and printing instructions are included at the bottom of this post.
Prepare your game;
- Print the game boards and calling cards onto matte photo paper or lightweight cardstock
- Cut calling cards apart
- Laminate game boards and cards for added durability
How to Play Bingo:
- You will need a prepared set of the Alphabet Bingo game plus tokens for each player to use to cover the letters on their bingo board – e.g. buttons, Lego bricks, counters, mini erasers, etc.
- Shuffle the calling cards well and stack them in a pile face down on the table.
- A caller can be nominated, or players can take turns to turn over the top calling card from the pile.
- If a player has the item shown on the calling card on their individual game board they place a token over the picture.
- Once a player has covered all items pictured on their individual game board they call ‘BINGO!’ and win the round.
- Alternatively, for a shorter game, the first person to cover an entire row or column wins the round.
Download Instructions: New Year’s Alphabet Bingo
Click here to download: New Year's Alphabet Bingo Game . Save the PDF to your computer. Open the PDF to print the pages you require. Please carefully read any printing instructions included within the document.
Having trouble accessing or downloading the file? Please try a different internet browser.
Please note: All Childhood 101 printables are for personal use only, you may not use any part of this content for commercial purposes-that includes selling the document, giving it away to promote your business or website, or printing the file to sell. You may not share, loan or redistribute these documents. Teachers may use multiple copies for students in their own classroom.