Inside: A free, printable children’s calendar for 2020! Printer friendly PDF.
Our eldest starts seventh grade next year, which is high school where we live, and one of the biggest challenges our creative, imaginative child will face is staying on top of the workload – especially when it comes to managing the expectations of multiple teachers and work set across multiple subjects.
Looking for the 2021 version? Click through for our 2021 Kids Calendar.
Fortunately, for many years now she has enjoyed keeping track of special events and commitments in visual form on a wall calendar, and I think the addition of a printable calendar where she can lay out the requirements for school (and out of school commitments) for each week or month is going to be key to her staying organized!
Which is why I developed the printable children’s calendar for 2020 shown here (download and printing instructions can be found at the bottom of this post).
Printable Children’s Calendar 2020
What makes this such a great calendar for kids?
1. It’s flexible – you can print out the whole year or a month at a time, either way it allows your child to map out any due dates for assignments and commitments they have each month.
2. Like our family friendly free, printable 2020 calendar, each of the 12 pages features one month of the year, with weeks running Monday through Sunday, and plenty of space for recording daily entries.
3. Each of the pages also features an ‘Important’ box for recording important dates or events that your child simply cannot afford to miss.
4. Once printed the pages can be kept singly in a folder, or stapled or bound together.
5. The black and white pages make the calendar extra printer friendly.
6. Plus, colouring the fun border on each page makes a nice little mindfulness exercise!
How to Download & Print Your 2020 Children’s Calendar
Click here to download:
Kids Calendar Printable 2020. Save the 12 page PDF document to your computer. Open the PDF and print the pages you require. When printing, select “Fit to printable area” (or similar) to ensure the page fits with your printer type and local paper size.
Having trouble accessing or downloading the file? Please download onto a computer, not a phone or tablet. Still not working? Try a different internet browser.
Having trouble printing the file? Please ensure you are opening in Adobe Acrobat (not Preview on Mac devices). Your version of Acrobat may need updating if the file still does not print correctly.
Please note: All Childhood 101 printables are for personal use only, you may not use any part of this content for commercial purposes-that includes selling the document, giving it away to promote your business or website, or printing the file to sell. You may not share, loan or redistribute these documents.