Inside: A free, printable 2021 kids calendar. Printer friendly PDF.
Helping tweens and teens to learn to keep track of commitments and responsibilities and to manage their time is such an important element of school success, especially as they move into middle- or high school. This printable kids calendar for 2021 is a great tool to help your child learn to do just that (download and printing instructions can be found at the bottom of this post).
Printable 2021 Kids Calendar
To tie in with the popularity of our Social Emotional Learning Journal, this version of our calendar includes a positive affirmation for each month. And just like the 2020 children’s calendar, it includes the fun colouring border that can be used as a simple mindfulness exercise.
What makes this such a handy calendar for kids?
1. Flexibility: print out the whole year or a month at a time, either way it allows your child to map out any school and out of school commitments they have each month.
2. Layout: Like our family friendly free, printable 2021 calendar, each of the 12 pages features one month of the year, with weeks running Monday through Sunday, and plenty of space for recording daily entries.
3. Print and go: Once printed the pages can be kept singly in a folder, or they can be stapled or bound together.
4. Print friendly: The black and white pages make the calendar printer friendly.
5. Free to use: It’s free to download – simply follow the instructions below.
Need a calendar for your whole family? Check out our 2021 Calendar Printable.
How to Print Your Kids Calendar 2021
Click here to download:
Printable Kids Calendar 2021. Save the PDF to your computer. Open the PDF and print the pages you require. When printing, select “Fit to printable area” (or similar) to ensure the page fits with your printer type and local paper size.
Having trouble accessing or downloading the file? Please try a different internet browser.
Please note: All Childhood 101 printables are for personal use only, you may not use any part of this content for commercial purposes-that includes selling the document, giving it away to promote your business or website, or printing the file to sell. You may not share, loan or redistribute these documents. Teachers may use multiple copies for students in their own classroom.
You might also like:
Pin for later: