This Christmas Alphabet Bingo Game is a great way to revise alphabet learning with preschool or kindergarten age learners at home or school.
The great thing about a game of bingo is that it is easily played with players of all ages, making it the perfect game for your holiday family gathering. Being a classic game with simple rules, it’s an easy game to just sit down and play together.
Bingo is also fun for Christmas parties, family game night and as a classroom literacy activity.
Printable Christmas Alphabet Bingo Game
This printable bingo game includes 8 different game boards and a set of calling cards. Download and printing instructions are included at the bottom of this post.
Prepare your game;
- Print the game boards and calling cards onto matte photo paper or lightweight cardstock
- Cut calling cards apart.
- Laminate game boards and cards for added durability.
How to play Bingo:
- You will need a prepared set of the Christmas Bingo game plus tokens for each player to use to cover the letters on their bingo board – e.g. buttons, Lego bricks, counters, mini erasers, etc. You could even use miniature candy canes or other Christmas lollies and candies!
- Shuffle the calling cards well and stack them in a pile face down on the table.
- A caller can be nominated, or players can take turns to turn over the top calling card from the pile.
- If a player has the item shown on the calling card on their individual game board they place a token over the picture.
- Once a player has covered all items pictured on their individual game board they call ‘BINGO!’ and win the round.
- Alternatively, for a shorter game, the first person to cover an entire row or column wins the round.
Printing Your Christmas Alphabet Bingo Game
Click here to download; Christmas Alphabet Bingo Game. Save the PDF to your computer. Open the PDF to print.
Having trouble accessing or downloading the file? Please try a different internet browser.
Please note: All Childhood 101 printables are for personal use only, you may not use any part of this content for commercial purposes-that includes selling the document, giving it away to promote your business or website, or printing the file to sell. You may not share, loan or redistribute these documents. Teachers may use multiple copies for students within their own classroom.
For more free, printable alphabet learning activities, grab a copy of our alphabet mazes and alphabet memory matching game.