This 90 page printable Sight Word Games Pack includes a fun collection of games that review over 90 of the most common sight words. Designed to encourage children to revise sight word learning in fun, and to get them thinking and responding quickly, these games are super easy to prepare and simple to play.
Perfect for use with children learning to read, this pack is great for teachers, homeschoolers and parents looking to support their child’s learning. The games and resources can be used as a homework tool or within the classroom – they make a useful addition to small group literacy rotations and literacy centres.
Inside the Sight Words Games Pack
You will find;
- Sight Word Cards for Dolch Pre-Primer and Primer word lists and instructions for 7 card games to play
- Sight Word Silly Voice Cards
- Race to the Finish Line Game for 2-5 players
- Four in a Row game for two players
- Roll & Read game for one or two players
- Sight Word Guess Who for two players
- Sight Word Bang! for two to four players
- Treasure Trail Game for two to three players
- Racing Rockets and Shooting Stars game for two
- Sight Word Tic Tac Toe game for two players
The games and resources are quick and easy to print and prepare and fun to play!
PLEASE NOTE: This book is received via a digital download which means there is no waiting, as soon as payment is received you will be able to download your PDF file and get started. Please download the file when on a laptop or desktop computer and not to a mobile device first. The download link expires after 5 days. All sales of PDF files are final and no refunds will be given.