For me, toast with cinnamon sugar totally epitomises childhood and these cinnamon chips took less than 12 minutes to make, start to finish, with the help of a toddler! They are the perfect addition to a fruit plate or served alone as dippers with yoghurt. Of course, my pint-sized apprentice insisted ours be heart shaped but that taste super yummy in any shape!
Super Quick Cinnamon Chips
You will need:
- 4 flour tortillas
- 1/4 cup softened butter
- 4 teaspoons white sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan-forced. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Combine butter, sugar and cinnamon in a bowl.
3. Spread the cinnamon butter onto the tortillas. Cut each tortilla into pizza-styled wedges or cut into shapes with cookie cutters (but bake the scraps too – they taste just as good!)
4. Place prepared shapes onto the lined tray and bake for 8-10 minutes.
5. Allow to cool and serve. Yum!
What are the tastes or flavours you associate with childhood?
You may also like: