Looking for Christmas ideas for keeping preschool age kids busy in the lead up to the holidays? Check out this cool collection of 12 preschool Christmas craft ideas that are easy to set up and fun to do.
12 Preschool Christmas Craft Ideas
1. Work fine motor skills by folding cupcake wrappers to make this sweet preschool-friendly Christmas tree craft.
2. Keep small fingers busy by threading a festive garland with this idea for Christmas Threading from Picklebums.
3. These Popstick Christmas Trees are so simple to make and also look great hanging all together as a Christmas garland. Alternatively, add a string to each one to hang on the tree.
4. Explore textures as you make your own wrapping paper with this idea for Rolling Pin Wrapping Paper.
5. Thread Beaded Snowflakes on pipe cleaners to hang on the tree.
6. And then thread mini Button Christmas Trees.
8. Make sweet Salt Dough Ornaments that can also double as a great gift.
9. Get busy with Sharpies, glitter, confetti and even photos to make Laminated Christmas Baubles.
10. The tree will shine bright with these Easy Tin Foil Decorations from Picklebums.
12. Try Tabletop Monoprinting with red or green paint and use the completed prints for the front of handmade cards or as wrapping paper.
For more Christmas craft ideas for young crafters, check out these related posts;